If you are trying to conduct a return by creating a Return Authorization (RA), but run into the screen below showing no orders eligible for return, then you are likely outside of our 60-day warranty.
Alternatively, you may have made the order as a guest, in which case you will have to Create a Support Ticket and request for an Agent to make your hidden orders visible.
You may return or exchange LIKE NEW and COMPLETE product for any reason within 60 days.
To be eligible for a non-defective product return, the product must be in salable as new condition, and show no signs of use or installation. Or, Sonic Electronix may decline the return, charge a restocking fee worth up to 10% of the order total including the original shipping costs, or return your original product(s) to you without reimbursement.
The examples below are product conditions that will lead to a restocking fee, or a refused return for refund:
- Any sign of use - including installation, scratches, or other signs of use such as physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged or tampered.
- A different serial number than the one Sonic Electronix shipped.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Product(s) returned that were damaged due to improper packaging.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or "fried" speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers.
The primary difference between the 60-day warranty and the 1-year warranty, is that you will have to pay the return shipping, no matter the reason for return.