You may return or exchange LIKE NEW and COMPLETE product for any reason within 60 days.
To be eligible for a non-defective product return, the product must be in salable as new condition, and show no signs of use or installation. Or, Sonic Electronix may decline the return, charge a restocking fee worth up to 10% of the order total including the original shipping costs, or return your original product(s) to you without reimbursement.
The examples below are product conditions that will lead to a restocking fee, or a refused return for refund:
- Any sign of use - including installation, scratches, or other signs of use such as physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged or tampered.
- A different serial number than the one Sonic Electronix shipped.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Product(s) returned that were damaged due to improper packaging.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or "fried" speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers.
If your products do qualify for a return, learn how to return a item