Important Details and Exclusions FOR REFUNDS
After we receive your product, we normally process your exchange or refund
within three to five business days. Some product requires additional testing or evaluation.
Refund method Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, PayPal, gift certificate, store credit account, or other form of payment used on your original transaction. Only money orders are non-refundable and instead issued as store credit upon return.
How will I know if you've received my return? We will email you a Return Received notice detailing that your return has been received. An additional email will be sent following the completion of the return process.
Non-refundable exclusions include select products such as those noted as non-refundable in the product description, pre-cut wire, all software, downloads or digital content, installation labor, and special order or made-to-order products (eg. vehicle alternators).
Refund or exchange option You may choose an exchange or a refund for product returned.
If you're getting a refund, you probably had a return.
Below, are a few important things to remember about them.
Products must be new and show no signs of use or installation or Sonic Electronix will refuse the return or charge a restocking fee. Examples of conditions that will lead to refused returns or a restocking fee include:
- Any sign of use - including installation, scratches, or other signs of use such as physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged or tampered.
- A different serial number than the one Sonic Electronix shipped.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Product(s) returned that were damaged due to improper packaging.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers.
Bonus products, promotional bundles, free accessories, loyalty points and gift cards or other products that are not returned, but were included in a promotion with the product returned, will be deducted their full individually listed price from any credit or refund issued. Similarly, promotional products that are returned without their corresponding bundled product may not be credited.
Damaged product and/or shipping box from shipment You have 10 calendar days from your delivery date to notify Sonic Electronix of any damage that occurred during shipment.