The Returns Process - Overview | www.sonicelectronix.com
Step 1- Is my product eligible for return?
To be eligible for a non-defective product return, the product must be in salable as new condition, and show no signs of use or installation. Or, Sonic Electronix may decline the return, charge a restocking fee worth up to 10% of the order total including the original shipping costs, or return your original product(s) to you without reimbursement.
The examples below are product conditions that will lead to a restocking fee, or a refused return for refund:
- Any sign of use - including installation, scratches, or other signs of use such as physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged or tampered.
- A different serial number than the one Sonic Electronix shipped.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Product(s) returned that were damaged due to improper packaging.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or "fried" speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers.
If your products do qualify for a return, continue to the next step.
Step 2- Create a Return Authorization
Return your eligible product(s) by requesting an authorization number.
Determine whether you want a Refund or an Exchange (Replacement)
Choose one of the following and specify whether you want a Return, or an Exchange (Replacement):
*by clicking, you will be directed to begin the Return Authorization request process.
Step 3- Ship your product(s)
Ship your items back to us!
Does the customer pay return shipping? - In most non-defective return cases, Yes.
Unless the product is reported defective within 60 days or damaged in shipping during the initial delivery, the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
Once the RA has been approved by Sonic Electronix, a return shipping label may be provided automatically or can be purchased from within your Return Authorization details screen by navigating to, "My Account."
International customers and those outside the 48 Continental USA are responsible for all shipping costs. The customer's original shipping charges are non-refundable and are deducted from any refund or credit issued for returned product(s).
For defective products, your return is easier to process if you include photo or video showing the item as defective. Doing so gently assures that your return will be processed appropriately.
Sonic Electronix Returns Dept
10645 Freeport Dr.
Louisville, KY 40258
Step 4 - Now, just wait.
For every returned order, our team Inspects and Tests the products with state-of-the-art equipment to verify the reason you returned the item.
*Returns are processed in the order that they are received.
We strive to process your return immediately after receiving your product. However, processing time may vary based on current demand.
Typically, no longer than three business days.
Some product requires additional testing or evaluation.
Once your return has been completed, you will be contacted via email by a member of our Returns Team.
If you requested: Return for Exchange of Same Product
- An order containing your replacement item should have already been made and is preparing to ship out!
If you requested: Return for Refund or Return for Refund with Store Credit
- A Refund is issued to the same credit card, debit card, PayPal, gift certificate, store credit account, or other form of payment used on your original transaction. Only money orders are non-refundable and are instead issued as store credit upon product return.