Start a new topic

Order

I put in an order yesterday for speakers and a stereo but it says I need to verify and I didnt get the email for verification and then the website freezes up and I cant click on anything. I want my money back.

4 people like this idea

I have a small car audio shop and have ordered from them a few times before to keep my prices down never had a problem till now and they are horrible. I'll post a update tomorrow and let everyone know what happened

1 person likes this
I'm still waiting my shit hasn't shipped been waiting for 7 day no change. Tomorrow I'm driving my ass to Louisville to either get my shit, my money, or file charges
They are garbage, im having same issue and can't get ahold of anyone so i have to get bank to block and refund charges as fraud
I’m in the same boat guys I don’t even get and employee to answer but they ship the wire harness but not my radio
I have lost business due to this please return my money.

1 person likes this
Ive got a customer who has been waiting for a 8 days will be 9 tomorrow and still havent received a tracking email. 3 days ago on my 7th 20 minute hold time I finally spoke to a rude employee working from home. that told me my order was ready just sitting in the warehouse They are only allowing a certain amount of people in to ship and pickup. So my 2to3 day was over 5 days ago. All I wanted was an answer about a time frame and he told me repeatedly he had no answers and hung up on me.

1 person likes this
Crazy thing is in the past I have never had any issues with purchasing things from them and we have purchased pretty frequently and all a sudden I am starting to run into the same issues with them. It was supposed to give you a number to contact to verify information that I guess doesn’t match something so they can make sure there isn’t someone else who says they are you using your info or your account info. I had to do that last week yet they said it would take up to 72 hours to get a delivery confirmation and I have yet to receive it. And now calling them all a sudden the numbers I have are not working. I would definitely like to get a refund as well and I will purchase elsewhere.

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment